Where we treat your child
just like mommy
Contact UsContact Us
1. Parents may communicate with teachers and management of the center in various ways.
a. Verbally When Dropping Off or Picking Up Their Children as Time Allows
b. By Telephone as Necessary
c. Via E-Mail
d. By Written Notes
e. By Requesting Conferences
2. Parents of children under 2 years will be provided with a daily summary sheet of their child’s activities.
3. Weekly classroom lesson plans will be posted in or near each classroom.
4. A parent bulletin board will be maintained with center-wide information such as menus, illnesses, etc.
5. Parents can share input/suggestions on program policies and procedures with center management at any time for suggestions on improvement.
809 West Burnham Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Full-Time Lead Teachers (Bilinguals are encouraged to apply.)